11/23/10

Absolutely Amazing and Humbling!!

In just a matter of days, we've gotten enough pre-orders for "Cooking With Polly The Food Snob" to cover more than half of the books we initially sent to print. I can only shake my head in wonder and gratefulness.

They will arrive no later than December 13th, and for all who have copies reserved, rest assured I WILL get in touch with you about a book signing date or dates, and make certain you have them in plenty of time for Christmas.

For those who'd like to have copies shipped, I will be happy to do so, wrapping and tagging them for you so that they arrive 'Christmas tree' ready for your special someones.

Again, cost of book $15 and cost of shipping either to you or for you is $17 per book.

I will be happy to help you however I can.

First, I thank God, Who makes all things possible. Next, I thank each of you for your encouragement and trust throughout my Food Snob years and endeavors.

Check out the new pics on my business blog- many recent ones couresty of Allan Hubbard- and the latest courtesy of me (not the best photog, I assure you!) taken of my baked Italian Herb Bread, and it sure smells good!

Happy Eating!
Polly~ The Food Snob

No comments:

Post a Comment