11/21/10

"Cooking With Polly The Food Snob" Cookbook goes to publisher tomorrow!

Well, after lots of testing, tasting, typing, telling, and trusting- I do believe this simple, yet helpful, Food Snob cookbook will be ready for the publishing company tomorrow- and printed and delivered in time for Christmas by mid December.
I will be working on a 'book signing' date(s) and venue(s), and also where the book will be available for purchase and get that info out to you as soon as possible. You can also order directly from me, and I can either mail it to you or you can pick up your copy, or copies, in Paris at your convenience.
Please, if you're interested in securing one or more copies, please let me know through this business blog, my email : thefoodsnob@1starnet.com, or by phone at 903-739-5321 (please leave a message) so I can have a record of who and how many- which helps greatly when ordering my initial set of copies from the publishing company.
Again, price is $15 per copy if purchased in Paris, or $17 per copy if shipped to you.
Thanks again- for so much support, encouragement, the many prayers, and even for just taking the time to read this.
Happy Eating!
Polly~ The Food Snob

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to see what wonderful recipes you have put into your cookbook! I believe that you will be placing another order sooner than you think! :-)

    ReplyDelete