11/18/10

And the countdown begins!

Today and tomorrow are devoted to cooking and picture taking for the final push on this cookbook endeavor. I covet your prayers for a clear mind to catch any editing needs as well as the ability to make this project worthy of your trust as I've had so many folks let me know they'd like to purchase one or more copies.

I also want to thank our friends, Allan and Savannah Hubbard, for agreeing to come over tomorrow evening to help with the visual aspects in photographing several cookbook items. Of course, the reward is getting to eat after the work is done!

My house currently holds many mouthwatering aromas from home ground Rosemary Rice Crackers to Raspberry Filled Butter Cookies baking in the ovens, the savory scents of freshly ground cinnamon, nutmeg, and cloves for my Spiced Oatmeal Cookies, rosemary and garlic in my Foccacia Pizza dough- Later I'll be grilling chicken for my Grilled Chicken Poblanos.

I've already got the Creamy Tomato Basil Soup and Potato Leek Soup completed- and ready to snap at a moment's notice. And I just finished taking the blackened skins off of roasted jalapenos and red peppers, which I'll be including in my Red Pepper Hummus once the chickpeas have soaked and cooked to tender perfection.

Tomorrow, it's Gourmet Vegetable Pizza, Lime/Cilantro Jasmine Rice, Muffalettas, colorful salads- and whatever else my imagination comes up with.

So many amazing foods. My I never forget the blessings of God Who richly gives us all good things!

No comments:

Post a Comment