11/4/10

First Draft Recipes for Food Snob Cookbook Complete!!

This is a harder job than I would have thought- especially when working between home schooling my boys, making sure they get where they need to be when they need to be and then back home again, fulfilling my role as domestic goddess, and preparing for company from Pennsylvania this weekend- we are flying our 17 yr old's editor down to meet Michael, and hopefully wrap up his efforts of the past 2-3 years on his first manuscript. Yep, my fourth son is a fulfledged, almost published writer!! And I couldn't be prouder!
But I digress- 53 recipes later- and my head is tired, my fingers numb from typing, and my mind is swirling with so many questions, ideas, hopes and dreams.
Again, I ask that IF you're interested and haven't yet replied- please let me know if you'd like a copy (or 2 or 3) reserved for you. I'm close to ordering my first round of books, and am wondering and praying about just how many in which to invest.
My goal is to have this project completed and be ready to so that they'll be here mid-December, just in time for Christmas!!
Help, dear friends, clients, and anyone out there looking for an easy, but uniquely delicious way to cook for your family.  At this time, it "looks" like we'll be able to keep it at around $15 per copy, and $17 for postage/packaging if I have to ship it to you. Hopefully, if things go as planned, I'll have book signings in some local Paris businesses, and you can save on shipping if you pick up your copy(ies) at that time.
In the meantime, prayers are requested as I'm in completely unchartered territory- but plugging away, using the gifts that God has given to me. To Him be the glory!
Happy Eating!
Polly~The Food Snob

No comments:

Post a Comment